737 CL issues

Pateador

4 hours ago, Pateador said:

Hi Cameron,

I have the Xplane 10, so I suppose that my problem is different from the owners of the Xplane 11. 

Hello Pateador,

we have had some problems with the pop-out side menus on multi-monitor installations (XP10 and XP11 both). Often the reason was that the "bump" was not detected because the coordinates of the mouse are not detected correctly.

Can you try to run the IXEG aircraft with just one monitor activated and see if that works better?

Thanks, Jan

Hi Jan

I have tried as you said, no way...

Furthermore, when I open the 737, in my screen I have my point of view ALWAYS behind the head of the pilot, and the keyboard doesn’t work properly either, that could be because I have a Spanish one , with this extra letter Ñ, and in the past it was a problem. As also as I said at the very beginning, my cursor when positioned over a switch, changes to a hand, usually meaning that some action could be done, but not in my case. So it look like it is a problem of position a I see in others enquirers...

So, any more ideas to solve this problem, please?

5 hours ago, Pateador said:

Hi Jan

I have tried as you said, no way...

Furthermore, when I open the 737, in my screen I have my point of view ALWAYS behind the head of the pilot, and the keyboard doesn’t work properly either, that could be because I have a Spanish one , with this extra letter Ñ, and in the past it was a problem. As also as I said at the very beginning, my cursor when positioned over a switch, changes to a hand, usually meaning that some action could be done, but not in my case. So it look like it is a problem of position a I see in others enquirers...

So, any more ideas to solve this problem, please?

All of this actually means your product is not activated.

You'll need to show your log.txt.

• Like 1

Cameron is right - if you see the heads of the pilots in the cockpit it means that you have not activated your 737 with the authentification servers, the gizmo plugin is not running and all functionality of the plane is not working. Please follow all instructions for the installation exactly and activate your license for this plane, then it should work.

Cheers, Jan

Hi Cameron and Jan,

The problem that I have, if it is about activation, in no momment I got in my screen, as far as I remember, any activation process.

Today I downloaded again the 737, and once Xplane  opened and the 737 selected, no message whatsoever about activation......And I  had deactivated Windows defender just in case.

Anyway, I send you the log fileas requested.

So again...HELP, please

Log.txt