Charts page freezes - Tbm 900 1.1.11

Jf17

Hello,

The "charts" page of the Tbm suddenly freezed in the selecting menu (see image below) when I tried to select another chart. The same issue happened to me a few months ago but I forgot about it since I use the charts option rarely. There was no CTD and there were no further problems with the flight except for the charts page freezing.

TBM900_Log.txt

Log.txt

TBM900 - 2020-01-10 16.58.45.png

I actually can get out of the page after the freeze. I only have to push the inner knob of the FMS knob and then I can push "go back". However if I go to the charts page again it will still show me the freezed window.

I think it happens randomly to different charts but I will test it out. I will post back the results in a short time. 

I tried out a few airports and I tried to reproduce the issue:

1. I was able to reproduce the exact same issue on EDVE. I did the following: "Show chart" -> "Star" -> selection menu -> scrolled down ->Freeze

2. The same issue happened to me also on EDDM. I did the following:              "Show chart" -> "DP" -> selection menu -> scrolled down ->Freeze

3. However on other airports happened nothing and I was able to select any chart without a freeze. On the following airports happened nothing: LFPG, EDDS. KBOS, EDDW, EDSB

After the freezes on EDVE and EDDM I looked up the Tbm log and both times it said this:

2020-01-11 12:15:10 TBM900[helpers.c:1095]: Cannot stat D:\Universe Sandbox 2\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\\Output\TBM900\charts.db\aeronav.faa.gov\1913: Zugriff verweigert

TBM900_Log.txt