M20 Collection v4.0.0 PB4 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 4.0.0 PB4 update for the M20 Collection. All customers who have purchased the M20 Collection up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the M20 Collection from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 4.0.0 PB4 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original M20 Collection download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Fixed GTNs in Ovation 2
  • Fixed preference file saving and loading
  • Adjusted failure sensitivity
  • Updated Libacfutils to a newer version for AFM G5 compatibility

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 2

Hi Cameron - the installer throws an error that it cannot create the directories when I run it.  I run it as administrator....any ideas?

"Error creating directory E:/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/X-Aviation/M20 Collection/M20TN Acclaim"

Win10 latest version, 32GB ram, MSI Gforce 2080 TI w/11GB VRAM

Thx,
Jim

Edited by SWA4420

hello, just downloaded new update,many times but still no gtn 750 integration,

just a window outside.nowhere is their any info on how too select gtn panel 

apart from plugins which does not let you have any input,also the m20 icon

in the start menue is blanked-out.

help

regards peter

Note to all.  The M20 collection has issues with the "xgs landing speed" plug in.  The may not be the cause of your problem but check that you have removed it from the XP resources folder.  This has been around since the beginning - just wanted to remind the community.  Also @mapletree, you may want to remove all your 3rd party plug-in's to a safe place (desktop) and try again.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mapletree said:

hi,cannot see the file "xgs landing speed" in resources have taken out most of the plugins but too no avail,

will get a virgin copy of 11.40 going.bye the way have a file of 2.53 gig,is that correct?

regards

peter.

Hi Peter,

Something definitely seems to be preventing the AFM plugin from installing. To get more details, can you send over the file "log.txt" (located in the X-Plane 11 folder). You can attach it to a support ticket here: https://afms.im/techSupport where we can best assist with getting this installed.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I bought my copy of the M20 collection last year from the Treshold store. As far as I could find I never received any message regarding how to be able to get any updates from the X-aviation store. Is there any way for me to update without having to buy the collection again but now from X-aviation?

Looking forward to your reply,

Martijn

41 minutes ago, mgink said:

Hi,

I bought my copy of the M20 collection last year from the Treshold store. As far as I could find I never received any message regarding how to be able to get any updates from the X-aviation store. Is there any way for me to update without having to buy the collection again but now from X-aviation?

Looking forward to your reply,

Martijn

Yes! All you need to do is redeem your Threshold M20 serial number and convert it to an X-Aviation order here: https://www.x-aviation.com/serial_redemption/

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic