Activation problem

Jumtri

Hello

I can't activate the TBM900 after updating last version..

I had the same problem before but can't remember how to solve the problem

Thanks for help

Edit : working after removing all plugins..why are there so many issues with this aircraft ?

Edited by Jumtri

Hi Jumtri, just to share my own experience, I didn't have a single issue with it other than some crashes due to AI aircraft. This is in fact a problem which is still to be solved, but Hotstart keeps working on it as far as I know. 

Now, there was a time when I was new to xplane where I tried out a lot of stuff, installing and removing plugins and scenery constantly. I had a bunch of crashes and problems as a result until i figured out that I don't really need all that stuff. So today I enjoy flying over Orbx regions or even default scenery with just a few plugins installed and with a rock solid sim. 

I know that's not exactly helping with your problem, but I wanted to give some other opinion. ;)

6 hours ago, Jumtri said:

Hello

I can't activate the TBM900 after updating last version..

I had the same problem before but can't remember how to solve the problem

Thanks for help

Edit : working after removing all plugins..why are there so many issues with this aircraft ?

If you can’t activate it, it’s usually because of a password or firewall issue. I’m not sure why removing plugins solved the issue, but if it did, then ok. 

@Jumtri, I agree with @RobW05.  I know that Mac users have had some issues but I can't speak to that.  I'm on Windows 10 and have had the TBM from day one.  Thinking way back I believe there were some very minor issues with the early versions (nothing that prevented an enjoyable "flight" experience) that were addressed quickly.  This aircraft is a rock solid add-on.  If you want to try and "hang" a ton of 3rd party "stuff" on your install don't blame the TBM.  And please, describe the "so many issues".  I'm sure we can help you with some of them...