Real World Weather in X-Plane on a Mac

I find the real world weather download in X-plane to be unreliable.  What I want is for x-plane weather to match whether being shown in Foreflight.  I have purchased X-Aviation SkyMax Pro and also X-Aviation Real World Weather but the latter does not work on my Mac.  Does anyone know how to get X-Plane weather to match weather in Foreflight?

Ok it is on a Mac but I am using X-Plane for Mac not Windows.  Could that be the problem?

I have sent messages to X-Aviation but no-one ever replies which is very disappointing.

When I try to install Real World Weather on the Mac; it appears to work but then then nothing happens and I cannot see it in my PlugIns.

Hi John,

Yes I have tried it from the X-Plane root folder as well as from other folders but the result is the same.

After double clicking on the file, a window opens for me to double click on to install it.  On double clicking a message says that RealWeatherConnector-osx-installer is an app downloaded from the internet and am I sure I want to open it.  I click on open but after that nothing happens. 

I lookin in Plugins but cannot find it.

I open X-Plane and open the Skymaxx Pro Plug in, Real World Weather is not an option.

I attach a copy of my log.txt file as requested.

Many thanks for your kind help. 

Log.txt