TBM 900 v1.1.11 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.1.11 update for the TBM 900. All customers who have purchased the TBM 900 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the TBM 900 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.1.11 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original TBM 900 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

Improvements / New Features:

• Updated command mapping file for RealSimGear G1000 panels.

Bugfixes:

• Fixed broken EFIS display on macOS.
  • Reversionary attitude display on MFD was all black.
  • Changed leg length to match obj gear length.
  • ADF needle was pointing in the wrong direction.
  • XP11/Vulkan compatibility fixes.

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 4

I was impatient and irritated because my whole new TBM 900 had been grounded since 12/21, but as promised Cameron and his team are able to deliver the patch in such short time. After a quick test flight, I am truly impressed by its features and high FPS. The plane is totally worth the money!

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 12.43.56 AM.jpg

• Like 1

Hi guys and happy holidays!

... been flying TBM for couple of versions and for the most part could handle finicky starting procedures ... yoke power/mixture assignments even though always wished for a simpler power controls management scheme. This new version keeps getting up on fire when loaded with "engine running" option. I already gave up on those instructions trying to start it from cold and dark; just cant afford patients and time-wise  to keep monkeying with those instructions. It seems it always flooded or something and needed a dry run to get rid of the fuel residue. Now it is saying "you can start it with throttle open" ....   I am using CH fligh sim yoke on win10 and 11.41 version (or whatever the latest version of xplane). Gosh just wish in this new year for starting up procedure that is working for once and always on that plane that otherwise is a very very good plane. 

good luck everyone 

Why not make a habit of cold-and-dark? Most in depth aircraft add ons get a messed up set-up when X-plane fires up with engines running.

edit: Oh, thanks by the way for the 1.1.1 so quickly after all and solving the mac os x glitch! Sometimes still struggling a bit with fps and so, but I think it is much better then in the past...I am flying like a millionaire again.

fun:

8k63ezf.jpg

PYcs2Ur.jpg

Edited by Mindyourstep

Happy New Year everyone. I have updated my TBM to the latest version, but now i am not able to do anything with the aircraft. I used to fly it with over 20 and sometimes 30fps, now i get 0 or 1 ).  I already did a clean installation, but i get the same fps. Has anyone experienced this?

Screenshot 2020-01-01 at 11.42.46.jpg

17 minutes ago, danhenri said:

@bmonte

It happened to me sometimes (on MacOS High Sierra). Suddenly, the fps go down to 1.xx. What I do then is force x-plane to quit and start the sim again. For the moment, it works well...

Tried that already. Even uninstalled some plugins. It stays the same. Thank you for the reply

Since version 1.1.10 the landing and taxi lights don't illuminate the ground. 1.1.11 didn't fix the problem either. I thought it must be something in my setup so I removed all plugins but the problem remained. I finally installed a second copy of x-plane but that didn't fix it either. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

I'm attaching my log.txt with X-Plane (11.41) running and also after I shut down. I'm not sure which is more useful.

Thanks!

Log_kor.txt - X-Plane running with TBM 1.1.11 running.

Log_kor_after_shutdown.txt

2 hours ago, korkiley said:

Since version 1.1.10 the landing and taxi lights don't illuminate the ground. 1.1.11 didn't fix the problem either. I thought it must be something in my setup so I removed all plugins but the problem remained. I finally installed a second copy of x-plane but that didn't fix it either. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

I'm attaching my log.txt with X-Plane (11.41) running and also after I shut down. I'm not sure which is more useful.

Thanks!

Log_kor.txt - X-Plane running with TBM 1.1.11 running.

Log_kor_after_shutdown.txt

Do you have HDR enabled?