Installation

ssimm1958

bought the pocket rocket, started the install, cant enter my x-aviation credentials, the window  has no place to enter them,  the window has text in it looks like there is more if could scroll down but text will not scroll, tried with mouse wheel, page up/down keys but will not scroll, click next button but get error saying i need to specify a value.

re-downloaded 3 times thinking might have got a bad dl but same on all, and rebooted computer 3 times, have ran installer as administrator and by just double clicking, but same issue

running the- PocketRocket-windows-x64-installer.exe file as am running windows 10 pro

attached screenshots

help please , 

steve

1.png

2.png

Edited by ssimm1958

ok, the first prob fixed now have another issue, aft set font to 100 percent, re-booted, was able to enter my credentials, now getting this error

attached screenshots, this first time got this issue all other x-aviation planes n scenery have install b4 always went in no problems

maybe a firewall/antivirus issue?

Steve

3.png

Edited by ssimm1958
added text

27 minutes ago, ssimm1958 said:

ok, the first prob fixed now have another issue, aft set font to 100 percent, re-booted, was able to enter my credentials, now getting this error

attached screenshots, this first time got this issue all other x-aviation planes n scenery have install b4 always went in no problems

maybe a firewall/antivirus issue?

Steve

3.png

That looks like something with the way a firewall/antivirus is configured. If the installer is blocked from the internet, it can't download the files.