saab gizmo not working

Normandee

GIZMO TOOL TRAY MENU SYSTEM

Hi

I have being trying to get the GIZMO TOOL TRAY MENU SYSTEM to work for a few dys now with out success, I have used the plugin manager to disable all my other plugins , but this has not helped in correcting the problem with the gizmo tool tray appearing, i have also reinstalled the SAAB340A.

i HAVE TWO X PLANE INSTALLATIONS on different drives and have the same problem with both setups.

Any suggestions would be appreciated  Thanks in advance

Log.txt

3 hours ago, Normandee said:

GIZMO TOOL TRAY MENU SYSTEM

Hi

I have being trying to get the GIZMO TOOL TRAY MENU SYSTEM to work for a few dys now with out success, I have used the plugin manager to disable all my other plugins , but this has not helped in correcting the problem with the gizmo tool tray appearing, i have also reinstalled the SAAB340A.

i HAVE TWO X PLANE INSTALLATIONS on different drives and have the same problem with both setups.

Any suggestions would be appreciated  Thanks in advance

Log.txt

Please be more specific.  Was the Tool Tray Menu working previously?    When you move the cursor to the upper right of your display, does the menu not appear?  Is the Saab activated?  

We need more details. 

FYI... just "disabling" plugins does not guarantee no conflicts.  If you suspect a plugin conflict you should temporarily remove all extra plugins and then load the Saab and test.

Edited by JGregory

• 4 weeks later...