Controls sensibility

LucasFerreira

Hey guys, hope you all doing good.

Since I installed the TBM, I’ve noticed that my joystick controls with this specific addon are too sensitive. I tried to change some xplane settings (I’m using saitek yoke), but I got any improvements.

Does someone have an answer to correct that? It’s impossible to handfly this plane like this.

Kindest regards,

Lucas.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

first of all I love this aircraft. It is for sure the best GA aircraft on the market. Well done, you did a great job. When I saw the thread of Lucas I knew already what he means. The same for me. I am not able to handfly the aircraft. Actually it is not possible to trim it out. It shows crazy V/S changes and almost uncontrollable bankings. I tried different setting inside the control sensitivity of XP11 and in XP11 Planmakers trim section with no success. I tried the new Honeycomb alpha flight control and the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, no difference. When I fly the default cessna of XP11 everything is fine. I really hope that one day someone has an idea for us small group having issues. Would be a pitty  to fly this A/c only with the help of an autopilot.

Kind regards

Andreas

Since I also have problems with the sensitivity of the controls when flying manually, I would like to try to change the values in TBM900_vrconfig.txt carefully.
I am aware that the developers are reluctant to see such changes and would never make suggestions in this regard. There is a risk that someone might experiment "idiotically" and later complain about having discovered any "issues". 
Still, maybe it is worth a try by carefully backing up the original parameters, if you know what you are doing.

Here you are:

BEGIN_MANIP drag_xy sim/cockpit2/controls/yoke_roll_ratio sim/cockpit2/controls/yoke_pitch_ratio 
YOKE_MANIP_TRANSLATE -0.318090 0.240970 3.070750   -0.318090 0.240970 3.210750   -0.318090 0.240970 3.140750   0 0 1 69 -69
END_MANIP

Edited by netwalker