ADF and autorouter problem

Tony86

hi,

first of all, I want to say that this plane is fantastic. great work. I have lots of fun with it.

Just want to report few issues I had (since i updated 1.1.10) just in case if i am doing something wrong with the aircraft

1- when using autorouter charts on the g1000 of the aircraft, i often have a CTD (when reading the log to see what happened it seems that something dealing with the wxr part is crashing the aircraft) for your information i am using ASXP. anyone already had this issue?

2-NDB reception looks to be totally wrong (see attached pictures). when tracking directly the ndb (12 o clock) ADF is indicating maybe something like 30degrees right or left.....

I tested the NDBs with others aircraft and it worked. problem is really coming from the plane or maybe i am doing something wrong.

thanks for your help

TBM900 - 2019-12-18 14.58.55.png

TBM900 - 2019-12-18 15.04.01.png

I cannot comment on the autorouter issue that you reported since I have not tried out this feature yet, but concerning the ADF issue, I mentioned this to Saso over at Discord and he confirmed that this is a known problem. There seems to be a problem with relative vs. absolute bearings, but has been confirmed to get fixed with the next release.

3 minutes ago, BadPilotAmmoneon said:

I cannot comment on the autorouter issue that you reported since I have not tried out this feature yet, but concerning the ADF issue, I mentioned this to Saso over at Discord and he confirmed that this is a known problem. There seems to be a problem with relative vs. absolute bearings, but has been confirmed to get fixed with the next release.

Thanks for your answer.

waiting for the next update.