Activation

gallwood

I purchased M20 collection on 1st Dec. 2019 and I am unable to update the licence in X-Plane.  I receive the error "Your machine is registered to a different user".  I have not been able to obtain any help on this through support .  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but to no avail.  If anyone is able to suggest a solution, I would be gratefulU.thumb.jpg.ab62e5c5833397532a231ce4fe20681c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2019 at 1:54 AM, gallwood said:

I purchased M20 collection on 1st Dec. 2019 and I am unable to update the licence in X-Plane.  I receive the error "Your machine is registered to a different user".  I have not been able to obtain any help on this through support .  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but to no avail.  If anyone is able to suggest a solution, I would be gratefulU.thumb.jpg.ab62e5c5833397532a231ce4fe20681c.jpg

This appears if you have had your machine logged in on X-Plane to a different X-Aviation user before. 

• 3 months later...

Same issue here. What was the solution? (Other X.Aviation Products are working fine: TBM900, IXEG, Saab)

Activation worked, but still getting this picture.

Changed Motherboard and CPU some weeks ago.

Edited by jeux