Strange MCP panel light

fabiosko

Today I noticed for the first time a strange MCP panel light behaviour, please see pic.1
It happens only when I turn the second turnoff runway light on and landing lights are off.
With only one runway light on, the situation is normal as per pic.2
From situation of pic.1, turning on landing lights the panel is again normal as per pic.2
Reinstalled and tested with no plugins other than gizmo active,  log.txt attached.
Is this correct?

pc_1.png

pic_2.png

Log.txt

Edited by fabiosko

Deleting X-Plane.prf did not sort out the problem.
I am using X-Vision and a script to manipulate LOD (https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/42097-i-lod-you/)
Yesterday I tried with original backup from XVision but it was the same odd behaviour.
Really don't know what could cause it. I was using also a modified lights.txt but i restored the original copy...
Please let me know if you have any other hint or test I should perform. thanks.
Fabio

Jan, this problem is driving me crazy!
Yesterday I installed a fresh new copy of XP and from old one I only copied plugins and linked the custom scenery folder. Problem persists!
Did not have time to test with Gizmo plugin only and default custom scenery only. Will do this evening.
What do you think? Thanks.
Fabio

In Planemaker,  Standard > Misc Objects menu....the MCP lighting mode for the B733_mcp.obj  is set to "glass outside", and is being affected by the landing lights when they're on.   The pull-down for the lighting setting should be set to Glass (inside)...which should fix the issue.

-TomK

glass outside.png