Screens issues with last update

danhenri

Do we have any update? I just bought this plane last night (12/28) and my screens have the same issue. Thought the issue was on my end until I searched all night and came up with this thread. Pretty ridiculous that I paid the same price for this plane as I did the simulator and it's not working properly upon purchasing. I know everyone has raved about this, but as a first time user I'm more than disappointed. Shouldn't sell a somebody a broken product.. I'm almost at the point to where I want my money back if they can't give me a product that is working.

5 hours ago, whitelie10 said:

Do we have any update? I just bought this plane last night (12/28) and my screens have the same issue. Thought the issue was on my end until I searched all night and came up with this thread. Pretty ridiculous that I paid the same price for this plane as I did the simulator and it's not working properly upon purchasing. I know everyone has raved about this, but as a first time user I'm more than disappointed. Shouldn't sell a somebody a broken product.. I'm almost at the point to where I want my money back if they can't give me a product that is working.

And yes, we have an update.  Re-download the installer from your account.

1 hour ago, Cameron said:

I love your day worth of passion!

Thanks for your patience. :)

Sorry! Had a toss up between 3 different planes and the one I chose (and the most expensive) didn't work.. Plus, I'm from New York. We like things done yesterday! 

I'll try to redeem myself as the mean customer and say that your customer service has been top notch and that alone will lead to more purchases from me. Thanks for the quick replies.

Edited by whitelie10
Redeeming myself