CTD every time after loading

britfrog

Hi, everytime i try to use the saab it ctd's if i ask xp to start with engines running as soon as it settles down before i get th3e chance to do anything it ctd's. If i start it with nothing running and use the autostart procedure it fires up one engine and then ctd's at some point before the a/c is ready. The one time i managed to get beyond this point i discovered no nose wheel steering. to say I am highly cheesed off would be an understatement i chose this in preference to the Carenado version, am now having sincere regrets  using xp 11.40  no betas

I have removed what few plug ins  that I have and that has changed nothing, i have re-downloaded the 340 and re-installed it 3 times, 

My spec is i7-9700kf, rtx 2070, 32mb 3000 mem, , 1 tb m.2 drive, plus 3 drives totalling 7tb's of ortho scenery.

Edited by britfrog

2 hours ago, britfrog said:

Hi, everytime i try to use the saab it ctd's if i ask xp to start with engines running as soon as it settles down before i get th3e chance to do anything it ctd's. If i start it with nothing running and use the autostart procedure it fires up one engine and then ctd's at some point before the a/c is ready. The one time i managed to get beyond this point i discovered no nose wheel steering. to say I am highly cheesed off would be an understatement i chose this in preference to the Carenado version, am now having sincere regrets  using xp 11.40  no betas

I have removed what few plug ins  that I have and that has changed nothing, i have re-downloaded the 340 and re-installed it 3 times, 

My spec is i7-9700kf, rtx 2070, 32mb 3000 mem, , 1 tb m.2 drive, plus 3 drives totalling 7tb's of ortho scenery.

Post your Log.txt and GizmoLog.txt files.  

hi , please find enclosed the files you have asked for, i have tried running the a/c with all plug ins removed with no change this morning after a new installation when i first tried to use the autostart feature it said rpm too high , then ctd'd , i checked my throttle and it was at max so restarted xp11 and tried to do the same this time no throttle warning but when starting the lh engine it ctd'd again

your thoughts would be appreciated

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

10 hours ago, britfrog said:

hi , please find enclosed the files you have asked for, i have tried running the a/c with all plug ins removed with no change this morning after a new installation when i first tried to use the autostart feature it said rpm too high , then ctd'd , i checked my throttle and it was at max so restarted xp11 and tried to do the same this time no throttle warning but when starting the lh engine it ctd'd again

your thoughts would be appreciated

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

The last (4). four lines of the Log.txt file are...

TGXP: Crash
TGXP: Exception in thread 9520d: (null)
TGXP: - Arg 1 : 0x0000000000000000
TGXP: - Arg 2 : 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That is Traffic Global crashing the sim, not the Saab.   Suggest you remove that plugin and/or contact the developer.

but this only happens with the saab , nothing else, have disabled traffic and it did not ctd but still have no nose wheel steering the rudder moves but not the steering how do i fix this please as i do not have the CL joystick assignment icon on the rh strip

Edited by britfrog

52 minutes ago, britfrog said:

but this only happens with the saab , nothing else, have disabled traffic and it did not ctd

The same thing happened with X-Enviro, only crashed with the Saab.  At first they said it wasn't their problem but eventually they admitted it was and they fixed it.  

If the Saab was causing the crash then we should see something in the logs, but there is nothing there... only the reference to Traffic Global.    Traffic Global is a relatively new product so it would not be surprising for it to have some "bugs".  The Saab has been on the market for years without causing CTDs.

52 minutes ago, britfrog said:

but still have no nose wheel steering the rudder moves but not the steering how do i fix this please

Are you pushing the tiller wheel down ??  That activates the steering.

i do not have the CL joystick assignment icon on the rh strip

You no longer need to assign the CL in that manner.   Simply assign your hardware to Prop1 and Prop2.

Edited by JGregory