TBM 900 v1.1.10 Update Released!

Cameron

16 hours ago, Goran_M said:

If you want to test the next update, please join the Discord server and send Saso (totoritko) a DM.
https://discord.gg/Xkkn8G

I think that this way to get the Beta release is a bad idea. We are forced to download app and became a member of somewhat that at least I am not interested! Please give me another address for direct download.

37 minutes ago, ilankrt said:

I think that this way to get the Beta release is a bad idea. We are forced to download app and became a member of somewhat that at least I am not interested! Please give me another address for direct download.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything.  Joining our discord is the most efficient and effective way of getting as many suitable testers as possible, and as such, is a very good idea for everyone.  No software developer in the world, for any app, can get a bug free application released without testers due to the many different hardware and software configurations.  

It is absolutely, 100% your decision to not take part in the testing, and just wait for the update to come out.  However, the more testers we get, the better.  Alternatively, you could send Saso (skiselkov) a DM in these forums and take part in the testing that way.

Edited by Goran_M

1 minute ago, vfr_steve said:

Many of us just want a link to our older version which worked fine. I still have not received a response to my email ticket regarding this... 

Older copies are not archived on the server or available. While you'll get an answer to your ticket, this is the answer.

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Cameron said:

Older copies are not archived on the server or available. While you'll get an answer to your ticket, this is the answer.

I'd be happy to join the beta testing for the TBM, since I use this aircraft a lot and I've probably sold many via my youtube channel. 

Edited by vfr_steve

On 12/12/2019 at 4:28 PM, BadPilotAmmoneon said:

For everyone who still has issues to download the installer due to the false-positive trojan detection by Windows Defender:

I posted on page 1 of this thread that I had sent the Linux installer file to Microsoft for analysis (you can find the details here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/submission/8dd5ba7e-cec2-4338-89ac-7be41b05d514).

The analyst comments stated that they removed the detection and that it should be fine to download after updating the definition files as outlined on the website linked above.

Thing is, since several people were reporting issues with the download after the analysis by Microsoft was finished, I suppose that something went wrong on their end and that the file is still throwing a false-positive.

Unfortunately, I am and will be away from my X-Plane computer for several weeks due to work, so I am unable to re-upload the Linux installer file for analysis myself. It would be helpful if someone from the community could upload the file again here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission

You do not have to sign in, but can submit the file anonymously. The more people upload the file, the early Microsoft techs will recognize that there is an issue (I guess).

Maybe it is a good idea if you open a separate thread to discuss the issue, otherwise it may get lost between the postings :)

All the best,

BadPilotAmmoneon

Good news everyone, seems like Microsoft finally came around fixing the issue. The Linux installer is no longer recognized as being a threat by Windows Defender (at least on my machine). Yay!

On 12/7/2019 at 6:13 PM, SirOTheOne said:

MFD and PFD are wrong and not functional in new release (see pic)

graphics issues in MFD (see pic)

on PFD BRG1 and BRG2 are not clickable to activate. alt preselect is´s possible and so on

i´m on Mac OS

Log.txt

TBM900 - 2019-12-07 18.09.15.png

I have the same behaviour on macOS High Sierra. I can't fly TBM 900. 

When will be 1.1.10 fixed @Goran_M @Cameron

Snímek obrazovky 2019-12-17 v 23.35.30.png

Snímek obrazovky 2019-12-17 v 23.50.03.png

I also became the victim of this bug right after I bought it on the 21st. I thought I could spent some good time on this highly praised aircraft during the break but it turns out the money is now wasted. Does anyone know which Mac or OS X could run TBM 900 without the glitch? Cameron said only a few Mac users are having the issue. Thanks.

On my machine I can run the 1.0.9 with no librain active and also no AoA indicator, otherwise FPS goes to 1.

My rig is an Hackintosh with I9 9900k, overclocked to 5.0, 64 gb RAM, radeon 7 16gb and lots of storage...Mac OS Catalina

After installing the new one all the displays were not showing as it should..I revert back, luckly I kept my old folder facing other problems on different updates before.

TBM is without question the best acft available and maybe the beta test should be more extended to different machines and systems.

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic