Bugs on CDU

Cptburgos

Hello everyone:

Last night i was flying and i figured out on Progress Page, some bugs:

1) At the first line on Progress Page, you can see the Fuel indicating 13,7 but is out of the screen.

2) The ETA to my destination (SKCG) is not accuarate, (arrival at 0503Z only for 390,7 NM when actual time was 00:02Z?)

3) Is supposed i can see at Progress Page the Estimated Fuel Onboard at my destination but... is missing.

4) Look the second image, the time to arrive to TOC said: 2408,6z, that is not correct.

5) There will be the others pages working of the FMC for the next update?... (Preflight complete line and others).

6) Will have an acars options?.

7) I tried to figure out the used fuel but that button is not working, and of course, the reset used fuel neither.

Thanks for your help.

IMG_20191204_185519155.jpg

IMG_20191204_185800587.jpg

Edited by Cptburgos

Mmerelles is right - the PROG page is not working properly - we have not implemented an accurate fuel planning (including wind, enroute fuel burn etc.) so the page is just showing some rough values...

The ACARS function will not be implemented, it won´t work without simulating a background "operations" backend that would provide the info that ACARS usually shows.

The used fuel button and reset fuel buttons should work - note that you need to press it for a while and I think you need to have the engines shut down or be on the ground or something like that (just like in the real aircraft). It is normally only used during the preflight cockpit preparation, not in flight.

Cheers, Jan