TBM 900 Multiple Crashes and Issues

Safeaviator

I recently updated to X-Plane 11.40 and ever since I have been experiencing a long list of problems with the TBM 900. This is my favorite aircraft by far, and so this is disturbing. I have experienced multiple crashes to a complete shutdown and reboot of Windows 10. I have deleted the entire X-Plane directory and started over with fresh downloads and experimented with removing all plugins. My other airplanes work fine. For

On 12/2/2019 at 3:34 PM, Goran_M said:

Please post log.txt after a crash.

After considerable consternation and many system test of memory, graphics card load, CPU load, etc. I decided to check for a new graphics card update. The problem began about two weeks ago, right after I updated to the then most current driver from NVidia. Today I updated to 441.41 (release date 11/26/19) and it solved all of the problems. The prior driver was dated only a few days prior to this new one, so it seems NVidia knew something was wrong and did a quick fix. It would have been nice of them to inform people.