SMP not loading

mjrhealth

Hi I noticed something odd in my weather, so i checked to see if SPM was in the plugins drop down and it was missing, so I reinstalled, but it is still not showing up. It is installed in the correct folder, see pics but xplane cant find it. See error form log. Seems the last time it worked was in June from the Max-Metar file date. And yes my whole xplane folder is excluded with antivirus.

G:\X-Plane 11.4/Resources/plugins/SilverLining/64/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be found.
[SKUNKCRAFTS UPDATER INFO]: Starting X-Plane SASL plugin v3.6.5+8783e05 [Commercial Edition]
[SKUNKCRAFTS UPDATER INFO]: SkunkCrafts Updater | Global | Start Full
[SKUNKCRAFTS UPDATER INFO]: Loading cursors...
Loaded: G:\X-Plane 11.4/Resources/plugins/SkunkCraftsUpdater/64/win.xpl (1-sim SkunkCrafts Updater).

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

SMP.PNG

smp 2.PNG

smp 3.PNG

Edited by mjrhealth
dded pics

Seems Xplane isnt loading all XPL files, Just some not others, See attached. Posted bug report to laminar

G:\X-Plane 11.4/Resources/plugins/HangarOps/64/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be found.

loads rwc fine

Loaded: G:\X-Plane 11.4/Resources/plugins/RealWeatherConnector/64/win.xpl (Sundog.MetarBridge).

G:\X-Plane 11.4/Resources/plugins/xjet/64/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be found.

Who knows.

Crazy, still havnt figured out whats going on. If i load an older copy of the plugin folder with the older SMP it loads fine, if i update SMP it wont work, if I delete all the plugins and let xplane replace the folder with clean install and no other plugins and install latest SMP it wont load. The only plugins that wont works Are SMP4.8.2, XJet from airfoil labs, and hangar OPS, same error - Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be found. As you can see from all the plugins above the rest are fine even RWC. I do hope reinstalling SMP multiple times isnt going to cause an issue.

Thanks

Oh finally solved, it seems that C++2015 64bit redistribute went missing, i had to remove 2017 to reinstall it, all working again, teh error was mention on xplane website under xplane Q&A,

And please note, there is a new 2015-2019 redistrubtal that replaces all version from 2015 and it works fine. Shows up at 2015-2019 Redistribtaul in programmes and features

Edited by mjrhealth
  • Like 1