Bugs with XP 11.40

EGSC

Hi,

I just updated to X-plane version 11.40, it seems some changes been introduced to various switches' behaviour. On Ixeg specifically I can't turn off outboard landing lights (once they are switched on) and turn off seatbelts with mouse. I know there are key bindings but still.

Someone told me that they have similar problems with 11.40 on FF B757.

Edited by EGSC

6 hours ago, SavageNachine said:

I'm using X-plane 11.40 and I have no wheel brakes on the IXEG737. I checked both payware and default x-plane aircraft and the wheel brakes work. it seems like it's only this aircraft. I have MFG crosswinds for rudder/brake pedals. The wheel brakes worked in x-plane 11.36.

Log.txt

I just tried and the brakes work normal on my end..

Cheers, Jan

Thanks Litjan for your help. However, I found that each time that I started the simulator the problem returned. Are you using MFG Crosswinds? I think there maybe some kind of conflict with the axis assignment. The toe brakes return after I recalibrate the pedals using the MFG Crosswind calibration tool. Then use the X-plane calibration tool. This hasn't happen before. 

Hi,

no, I don´t have the MFG Crosswinds (unfortunately!) - I am using CH Products pedals.

Make sure you doublecheck your axis assignments, and also check that the correct profile is assigned to the IXEG 737 in X-Plane. This has confused me before, I set up my hardware to my liking, then switched to another aircraft, and it didn´t work anymore! I later found out that I had assigned a different profile to the latter aircraft...

Cheers, Jan