737 Freeze then XP Crash

fastmover

The IXEG 737 has been freezing then XP11 crashing, after trying everything I reinstalled the aircraft.

When I started the aircraft after a fresh install there was no activation screen for my details.

I can load the FMC and start the aircraft everything is fine then after a few minutes it freezes???

2 problems: 1 aircraft freezing and 2 no activation screen after fresh install.

I've never had any problem with this aircraft before.

Log.txt

I taxied out to the runway before the IGEX 737 locked up and crashed XP 11.36.

No other aircraft is causing this error or making XP11.36, It seems to happen a few minutes after the simulation starts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Faulting application name: X-Plane.exe, version: 11.0.36.11, time stamp: 0x5d67fda0
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.24524, time stamp: 0x5d804572
Exception code: 0xe24c4a04
Fault offset: 0x000000000000b87d
Faulting process id: 0x1f84
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5948ebe69e62d
Faulting application path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 009b1e62-0083-11ea-80a7-40167eab0066

Log.txt

Edited by fastmover

Hi fastmover,

that is weird, indeed!

Unfortunately I can´t open your Log.txt for some reason (nothing happens when I click it) - but the standard advice is:

1.) Try to remove all other add-ons and plugins (also ortho or other add-on scenery to rule out memory problems).

2.) If that does not help, report the crash to Laminar Research as well (standard bug report)

3.) If you can identify the plugin causing the conflict, let us know (and the dev of the plugin) of the incompatibility

4.) Try to "repair" your steam installation of X-Plane (I had some steam applications somehow get corrupted, but the repair function worked).

Let us know how it goes, Jan

Hi Jan,

Well the freeze is being caused by Sky Maxx Pro latest version.

When I installed SMP  the IXEG 737 locked up and I to Ctrl Alt Del to exit XP11, I then uninstalled SMP and things work fine again.

I could get the aircraft ready for takeoff and would normally be taxiing the aircraft between the ramp and holding point when the freeze happened with SMP installed.

No other aircraft is freezing with SMP installed, I own most the study level XP11 payware aircraft.

Hopefully you can open the attached Log.txt.

Cheers Dazza

Log.txt

Hi Dazza,

I am not a programmer, but the last line of your log says "G64: 620.776: Memory Allocation Error: Run(timer): xs_sound_engine: not enough memory".

I think you run with 16GB of RAM, that should be enough for regular use (no orthophotos). Do you have any other programs run simultaneously that may take up a lot of your memory?

Its worth a try trying to reduce the memory footprint - if only to find out if that changes anything. At the same time I would encourage you to post a short description of your problem and the log.txt in the SkyMaxxPro forum where the devs can see it...maybe they can understand better than me what the problem is!?

Thanks for getting back to me with those results, Jan