Problem When save IXEG737 in Plane Maker 11.36

Hoyer

Good evening everyone
I have a problem that I can't understand:
If I open IXEG 737 with plane Maker 11.36 without making any changes to the plane, making a save anyway, when I open the Aircraft in X-Plane 11 the light of the central panel of the cockpit no longer works (the one that turns on the blue lamp under the autopilot "Background ". I don't understand how it is possible I didn't happen with x-plane 10.
Use X-Plane latest stable version 11.36 and IXEG 1.21 installed for X-P11.
Someone can confirm this problem.
Fortunately, I always have a copy of Backup.

I just done a small edit in 11.36, so far everything appears ok apart from the MAP light just to the left of the MCP, it doesn't seem to work. Not sure of this is because of using 11.36, or if it's just a typical buggy light that I sometimes get, maybe due to using UWXP.  Other lights seem to work all correctly.

Hi Lain, thanks for the reply.

Yes I think it's a problem with 11.36 and IXEG but I don't know what kind. It had never happened to me before. The fact remains that even without making any changes in plane maker, but still saving the plane then something does not work properly anymore

1.jpg

2.jpg

Pretty sure I have the same problem, right and left map lights not illuminating, background light works but when the strip light under the mcp comes on it has not effect. 

Jan said a while ago to only use 11.26 version of plane maker or it messes up the lights, I used 11.36 thinking it would now be ok but maybe I was wrong.

Jan, can you give me some feedback, and let me know how to repair (I guess a fresh install of IXEG?)

Thanks

iain

2 hours ago, Iain said:

Pretty sure I have the same problem, right and left map lights not illuminating, background light works but when the strip light under the mcp comes on it has not effect. 

Jan said a while ago to only use 11.26 version of plane maker or it messes up the lights, I used 11.36 thinking it would now be ok but maybe I was wrong.

Jan, can you give me some feedback, and let me know how to repair (I guess a fresh install of IXEG?)

Thanks

iain

Hi Ian,

yes, some stuff has changed in the way that planemaker saves the aircraft (lights) - we will have to adapt the 737 to make it compatible with the new planemaker.

Cheers, Jan

Ok, so what is the best way to repair it, download the aircraft again? Or I might have a backup I can grab the file from.  Then the noise wheel assist needs changed in plane maker in order to be able to turn while taxiing, how can I update that without messing up the lights again?

as far as I know the only way is to reinstall the aircraft, unless you have a backup.  Don’t use  plane maker. For me the brakes and the steering are too strong and sensitive but I compensated with the curvature in the X-plane axis setting.  Hello

Edited by Hoyer