using real sim gear panels question

fluffybunny

Hello Everyone,

I got the realsim gear panels, well just one for now, and it works great, keys function just as expected, but one thing I'm trying to do is turn off the panel in x plane, so basicly I have two monitors(one right now in my case is an ipad(PFD), the other is the real sim gear(MFD) so I have all of the panels I need, and I'm working on external buttons for everything else.

If I turn it off using the xplane key ctrl+W it goes away, but the panels don't update anymore.  Also I can see the exahust off the engine(which is no big deal) I'm fine dealing with that, but would be nice to turn off the cockpit.  I can move the view around so the cockpit is hidden, but the seating position is a little off.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.  I am really enjoying this aircraft, it actually brought me over to xplane from P3D.

• 2 years later...

I just posted basically the same question in the TBM900 Forum.  If I just have outside view (CTRL-W) then extra displays do not update.  I am not using RealSim Gear, but have 2 separate monitors for the PFD and MFD - so the issue is the same.  Just letting you know because the issue is w/ X-Plane and/or HotStart TBM900 and not a RealSim gear problem.