Contact form must not be working

sshaper

Hello,

On 4/19/2011 I ordered the Reno/Carson City scenery from Real Scenery.  Because I pretty much knew I would have download problems with a file of that size, I opted to have the DVD shipped instead.

Right after I ordered the product and checked me account it indicated that is was delivered.  Obviously it was not delivered so I sent an note via the contact from asking what was meant by the "delivered" (wanted to make sure I did not indicate something incorrect on my end) and if there was any eta.  That was on 4/19/2011.  I never received a reply but after checking my account the next day I noticed it says "pending Awaiting DVD processing and shipment."  I figured okay it is on its way.

Tuesday morning April 27, after not receiving anything, I again sent a notice via the comment form asking about a delivery date or an eta.  Because in my account the message has not changed.  I would expect to see something like shipped, maybe a tracking number, or whatever (maybe I am too used to Amazon).

Anyway I am posting on the forum in an attempt to get an answer.  I am disappointed that my messages sent via the contact form went unanswered.  All I want to know is a status.

Thank you

Scott Shaper

Hi Scott,

X-Aviation is usually very fast at responding to support questions; usually within a few minutes. Please make sure your email is set to accept messages sent to you from X-Aviation. You might check your junk email folder to make sure their email wasn't flagged as junk. I have sent an email to them as well so you should hear from them soon, either via email or this forum.

Eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the quick response.  I checked my junk folder and nothing is there, plus the forum email (the one that told me someone had replied to my forum) appeared just fine.  So everything seems to be working okay.

Anyway I will look forward to their reply.

Thanks again

Scott Shaper

Scott,

You have been responded to TWICE now from your contact form methods. Once on the 19th, once on the 26th. We respond to all inquiries, usually within minutes.

If you'd like to send in another inquiry utilizing a different e-mail address outside of your .edu one we'd be happy to contact you there. As a rule of good measure, we do not handle customer order details or license matters in the forums for customer privacy reasons. This case is no different.

Thanks Cameron,

Looks like the emails are being block before hitting my inbox, or trash bin (they shouldn't be but that is a problem on my end).  Anyway I sent another inquire with a different email address.

Thanks for the quick response,

Scott Shaper

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate to bring this thread up again, but I have still not received my product (Reno Carson City Scenery CD), and I have sent two requests as to a status (I was suppose to receive it last week). 

This time, when I sent the request via the contact form, I used the email that worked last time, and have not received a response.  So I was wondering what the status was with order #4018. 

Please send a reply to the email listed on that account.  And let me know via this forum if that was done.

Thank you,

Scott Shaper

Hi, Scott,

Didn't you and I just have e-mail exchanges? I'm confused here...

As has been mentioned before, support for anything order or activation related needs to go through the appropriate channel. There is no need to be redundant, especially when we already have an open communication going. Please continue there if you have further questions! :P