TBM900 Throttle Issue since last update

chriskingdom

Hi, Since updating to V1.1.9 I am now experiencing a throttle problem,

When I load the aircraft  the throttle starts moving on its own if put across in to taxi range, it moves up to flight range on its own.

I have removed all plugins and performed a complete reinstall of V1.1.9  , I have also disconnected my saitek throttle quadrant.

Attached is the TBM log file and  xplane log file together with a video link of whats happening.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iju19qyidx4i4bb/20190830_204410.mp4?dl=0

I am at a loss of what to do now.

kind regards

Chris K

TBM900_Log.txt

Log.txt

There was a similar problem discussed in this thread recently, maybe that helps you too. 

On 6/13/2019 at 11:48 AM, Mayekeul said:

Hi all, I had a similar problem for weeks and look at all the forums to find a solution but never found any. So I try to understand by myself. I installed DatarefTool to see what is changing but could not what was changing the throttle value. 

Then by chance, i see that by clicking on a dataref on DataRefTool the problem stopped. This was the "sim/autopilot/autothrottle_toggle".  I did more research and finally found my problem was because on the Saitek Multi Panel I had the switch "Auto Throttle" set to "ARM". This is a button I never used before but it appears to be my problem.

By setting it to "OFF" my problem dissapears. Don't know if it is the same for you but give it a try.

Edited by RobW05