Are there any traffic add-ons that work with the TBM?

Gregg Seipp

World traffic does work with the TBM when AI aircraft are not used(so no TCAS). I have even had limited success with using 2 AI aircraft as long as I am not flying at high traffic airports. I think my crashes with AI traffic on are related to world traffics throwing the AI planes around and he TBM TCAS not liking it.

I've had good results with Live Traffic. It injects it's traffic as if it would be online traffic (like Vatsim) so it does not require you to configure some xplane AI aircraft for the TCAS to work. 

The downside of not configuring xplane AI aircraft is you won't get traffic shown on the MFD map, but I can live with this limitation. 

Edited by RobW05

On 8/15/2019 at 12:41 AM, RobW05 said:

I've had good results with Live Traffic. It injects it's traffic as if it would be online traffic (like Vatsim) so it does not require you to configure some xplane AI aircraft for the TCAS to work. 

The downside of not configuring xplane AI aircraft is you won't get traffic shown on the MFD map, but I can live with this limitation.

How stable is Live Traffic?  It looks like a nice tool but, to me, stability is king.