TBM900 fps drop and one other issue

jpbriggs904

Hello, couple weeks ago i bought the hotstart tbm 900 and i've noticed major fps drop compared to any other major payware aircraft that i have. i was just curious if anyone had the same thing with theirs? plus i have an issue when i put the throttle into the flight range it decides to move forward on its own. I dont have to try to make it go forward it just does i can bring it back down and itll go forward again. could someone help me out? id appreciate it i cant seem to find any answers online

my specs

i7-6700k

16gbs ram

gtx980sc 

• 7 months later...

I have the same issue with FPS, although only when in the cockpit. No matter which airport or scenery I load into with the aircraft, FPS remains sub 20s when other aircraft such as Airfoillabs KA 350i perform at around 30. I've tried a fresh install of XP11 with no third party content or plugins and the TBM still has equally low FPS. With regards to the throttle, you need use the beta range for taxiing (changes pitch of the prop)

Edited by samthenewman7
grammar