Just bought the TBM. Can’t activate

nico737200

It appears you previously used the IXEG 737 which you did not own. The person (or you) who owned that product then de-authorized your machine over time and this has locked the computer out for good. This is a big reason why you should never use a friends account to have products you do not legally own. They have the power to ban your computer from the system forever, even if you use a new user login.

This is the reason we see the support ticket under your "friends" name instead of your name.

Edited by Goran_M

Hello Goran

Thank you very much for your quick response.

I think there is a misunderstanding here.

a) I never used or bought the 737 IXEG.
b) I never used a friend's account to buy anything.
c) Indeed my friend bought the TBM but it didn't work, because he couldn't activate it.
Since he is an 85-year-old person (that is why you have the ticket in his name) I thought that he had done something wrong with the purchase, and I bought it with my user.

It means that we have purchased the product twice without being able to use it.
How can i solve this?

Thks again Goran for your help.

Kind Regards

Edited by nico737200

This looks like it's a very complicated situation.  You'll need to contact X-Aviation support and detail absolutely everything that happened, and hopefully this can all get straightened out.  Please only send 1 support request, as sending in more than one will reset the support ticket.

Thank you again Goran for your response and interest in this issue.

Yes i know is a complícated situation since the person is 85 years Old and obviusly this is the only hobbie that he has and he has no ability with computer (This is why I bought the product since I assumed that he had made something wrong with the purchase)

Since friday we have no feedback from X Aviation and thats the reason why im writing here. 

Do you have another mail or contacto person ?

thanks again Goran.