Where are LES functions documented?

Burning Bridges

I am currently confused by the many LES/xx functions in the joystick menu and their naming

I could assign all basic functions so far, some were already descriptively named, others could be located by try and error

But I know reach a point where I get lost with some functions

Namely HDG_Slave

I first assigned this to "Autopilot Heading Select and NAV arm" (which was suggested in a video). The XP function but I now noticed that it does not visually act on the HDG_Slave button, so it is probably misassigned. This would also explain why the button rarely works for me and brings up the white Gizmo windpw.

I did a full text search in thepdfs and it did not bring up a list of functions.

To better make use of this plane from this stage on I think I'd need a basic list with what the abbreviations mean and any other descriptive text to figure out what the function does.

4 hours ago, Burning Bridges said:

I am currently confused by the many LES/xx functions in the joystick menu and their naming

I could assign all basic functions so far, some were already descriptively named, others could be located by try and error

But I know reach a point where I get lost with some functions

Namely HDG_Slave

I first assigned this to "Autopilot Heading Select and NAV arm" (which was suggested in a video). The XP function but I now noticed that it does not visually act on the HDG_Slave button, so it is probably misassigned. This would also explain why the button rarely works for me and brings up the white Gizmo windpw.

I did a full text search in thepdfs and it did not bring up a list of functions.

To better make use of this plane from this stage on I think I'd need a basic list with what the abbreviations mean and any other descriptive text to figure out what the function does.

Since all off the commands will be replaced with new ones in the next update, it does not make sense to take the time to compile a list of the current commands and their usage.  I think you will find the new command names to be more descriptive.

• Like 1