TBM 900 lifting the nose on the ground.

Anisio

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/07/2019 at 19:37, cpuwolf said:

o que eu faço toda vez para evitar o nariz é empurrar o seu jugo

I have noticed this happen several times. The plane has a weight distribution ok and this does not seem very real to me this behavior of the aircraft moving the power lever from the left to the right
See the link: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 5:40 AM, cpuwolf said:

use default 1/2 1/4 load button, will easily reproduce it

Also the TBM 900 sometimes, when you increase the throttle for takeoff it raises the nose, even with the correct payload weight is correct. Has anyone had this problem and know how to solve?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/22/2019 at 3:43 PM, Rossco said:

Happily so far I've not experienced this however on touchdown I have to be careful as the nose wheel tends to lift off again if I'm not careful going in to reverse.

found root cause today, "experimental flight model", this issue can be easily reproduced under >20knots crosswind, plus "use experimental flight model", you will find the whole TBM9 is almost out of control,

by contrast, by dis-selecting "experimental flight model", and also >20knots crosswind, TBM9 is just fine. I tested on 11.36

hope 11.40 will solve this flight model bug, I guess the experimental flight model affects CG of TBM9