VR Config.txt

Pivot

Hello to all, I just purchased the Pocket Rocket and when lauchnind in VR, I am sitting too far back to reach the gauges/levers. I noticed there isn't a VR config file in the aircraft folder either. I attempted to create one but evidently the positioning is hard coded within the aircraft, didn't work. Is there a way to adjust the XYZ position from within the aircraft? It's like being stuck in a Cadillac with the seat all the way back and you can't move it forward.. ;) Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Pivot

6 hours ago, Pivot said:

Hello to all, I just purchased the Pocket Rocket and when lauchnind in VR, I am sitting too far back to reach the gauges/levers. I noticed there isn't a VR config file in the aircraft folder either. I attempted to create one but evidently the positioning is hard coded within the aircraft, didn't work. Is there a way to adjust the XYZ position from within the aircraft? It's like being stuck in a Cadillac with the seat all the way back and you can't move it forward.. ;) Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Pivot

Please close this thread, have since figured it out. Vrconfig.txt has to have the same naming style as the .acf file. Works now.

• Like 2