NEW VIDEO: CRJ Celebration!

Hi, All,

A new video has been released for the CRJ. This video is more of a celebration that the final approach is underway, and we've been cleared to land. Right now we are going through the final checklists and working on webpages, installers, and tests. No final date announced, but I can tell you it will be VERY soon, so get ready and save those pennies! :-p

As usual, we'll be back here to let you know when the product hits the shelves. In the meantime, enjoy this celebration of completion like we are!

I am very grateful to see that there are people out there taking the things they do so seriously!

Thanks for all your efforts and may the fruits of them be as numerous and tasty as you dreamed them to be.

Let's also not forget the families of the guys behind this. Be it pay ware or not, these kind of undertakings always require a lot of support and understanding from everyone involved.

Best regards & un abrazo a todos,

sthai

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful video!! Yes...you have my undivided attention. There is no question about that!

I have my copy of X-Plane installed and updated like a lady in waiting for this beautiful bird.

Laminar should really appreciate you because this CRJ-200 is going to bolster the popularity of X-Plane like nothing else.

Congratulations on your dedication and perseverance in completing this ominous project.

Bob