IXEG 737-400/500

spreilly

Hello, all!

I know the next update for IXEG's 737 is going to be a systems upgrade/update. Just out of curiosity, is the -400, -500, or any other variants on the radar still, or is IXEG sticking with the -300? I know there's been some rumblings of this, that it may/may not come at some point in the future. Is this still the case?

At the moment there really hasn't been much behind the scenes talk on other variants. For now the focus will be just perfecting the -300 and if it makes sense to do the others we will. It's definitely nowhere close to the top of the list though (as much as we would love to do them)!

• 1 month later...

Hello.

First of all, I'd like to congratulate Litjan for his continues presence over the forums here, answering  kindly to questions of users. This can be tiring sometimes to always check forums and respond to users with a lot of various infos, questions, suggestions, misunderstandings. I know this. So I salute this continuous presence here, assuring the after-market support.

On the one hand, I'm usually a detractor of any post in any topic that could leave to developer pressure, such as continues requests for an improbable new aircraft to be developed, while current aircraft are still worked (I am not talking about this topic asking for 400/500), new features or asking for release dates and so on. Seeing over and over this kind of post doesn't make a developer work faster, nor does it take into account what is really crafting a simulated aircraft of the class of the IXEG in backstage. On the plus side, when it is a manifestation of enthusiasm it's still positive. On the other hand, that introduction to my question being done, I have to ask it because I'm starving, I'm hungry of IXEG news : is there any progress ?

Edited by XPJavelin