Gust Locks.....how to release?

dbw11

I flew this machine for a few years in the rw many years ago. I know how to release them in the real aircraft but can’t figure out how to do it in this sim......probably staring me in the face but darned if I can figure out.......  is there an additional key stroke I’m missing? any assistance would be really appreciated. Thanks.

dave

Edited by dbw11
Info request

I did look in the X-P 11 key assignment section and the only thing I saw was to assign a key to "magnetic locks".If you have a moment to provide a little more detailed info that would be great. Thanks.

By the was thank you for the weekend sale.

Go into your Settings/Keyboard tab.

Search for "Gust" in the search field.  You'll be presented with options for anything with the word "gust" in the command list.  Assign a key or hardware button press for the "Gust Lock release".  Last entry in the screenshot below. 

Add a key press or button press in the field on the right.
To operate the gust lock, keep your key or button pressed for the gust lock release while operating the actual gust lock.

Voila
image.png

Edited by Goran_M

• 3 weeks later...

No. Example....Throttles do not work properly where my settings work fine for every other aircraft. Engine indications are erratic. There is not a section that I can find...and I have looked....relating to the saab. Other controls do not respond normally. I am wondering now if my download is corrupt. Infact i have for the most part parked this aircraft and I'm really hoping your next patch is not too far down the road.