Some questions after being away.

Aleksandar

So, hard truth....I've been away for a few updates and I have some questions please!

1. What happened to the sunshades? They seem to have disappeared and I only see the mounts for them.

2. I still get screen shaking when I brake during taxi...is that an issue on my end or with the product?

3. What happened to torque? I used to have to put in lots of rudder for this powerful engine on departure and now it flies straight, no rudder required. Huh? 

4. When entering a flightplan, sometimes the keypad doesn't enter the correct characters and I have to backspace to clear.

1. The sunshades are modelled but you can not see them from outside.

2. I don't get this issue.

3. They have reworked the Tbm's ground handling.

4. This also happens to me. But I don't know whether it's a bug on Laminar's side or Hot Start's side.

Greetings.

1. Is because you turned off one of the special effects performance tuning options in the TBM settings menu. Sorry I forget which one, but its to do with the windshield, it also removes the visors because of a limitation in X-plane.

3. The ground handling model was tuned because many people were having problems controlling the aircraft during the take-off and landing roll out (not me lol).

Great. The special effects setting might be worth looking at. I most definitely in the plane! For the head shake, I found it was xp ‘cinema verite’ Setting. As for the torque...a little disappointing; as tough as it was, accessibility takes away the challenge of an authentic simulation. 

Thanks for the answers!