control throotle

Jota

• 2 weeks later...

"THROTTLE", but you have to use the mouse or keyboard to switch cutoff/loIdle/hiIdle/flightIdle.

Alternatively, you can use flywithlua to use an axis for that, which is what I did.

Or map it all to one a is using fly with lua. But that might get complicated.

I'm open to further questions.

9 hours ago, Ch.Cole said:

"THROTTLE", pero debe usar el mouse o el teclado para cambiar cutoff / loIdle / hiIdle / flightIdle.

Alternativamente, puedes usar flywithlua para usar un eje para eso, que es lo que hice.

O mapéelo todo a uno usando fly con lua. Pero eso podría complicarse.

Estoy abierto a más preguntas.

I have to check to assign it to the keyboard

10 hours ago, Ch.Cole said:

"THROTTLE", pero debe usar el mouse o el teclado para cambiar cutoff / loIdle / hiIdle / flightIdle.

Alternativamente, puedes usar flywithlua para usar un eje para eso, que es lo que hice.

O mapéelo todo a uno usando fly con lua. Pero eso podría complicarse.

Estoy abierto a más preguntas.

I can not assign a key for the power control change

4 hours ago, Goran_M said:

You cannot use a controller to move the throttle when it is on the right side.  The commands used for that side are:

sim/engines/mixture_up

sim/engines/mixture_down

You can use FlyWithLua to "translate" axis vaelues to these commands. What are you trying to do, @Jota

9 hours ago, Ch.Cole said:

Puede usar FlyWithLua para "traducir" valores de ejes a estos comandos. ¿Qué estás tratando de hacer, @Jota?

I'm trying to assign some keys to the power control, I'm going to try the commands that you have told me, for the flywithlua I would need a script ..

4 hours ago, Jota said:

I'm trying to assign some keys to the power control, I'm going to try the commands that you have told me, for the flywithlua I would need a script ..

Do you have an available axis? You need pitch, yaw, roll and throttle. And then a fifth one for the right side of the throttle. But the commands Goran told you should work easily.

On 27/6/2019 at 16:34, Ch.Cole said:

¿Tienes un eje disponible? Necesitas pitch, yaw, roll and throttle. Y luego una quinta para el lado derecho del acelerador. Pero las órdenes que Goran te dijo que deberías trabajar fácilmente.

the problem esque in the joystick settings do not show me the commands that goran told me