crashing to desktop

e_heroi

hi all. i ve been running fine xplane with the ixeg 737 for the past 7 months no problems at all. after a new installation of xplane whenever i fly the 737 i crash to desktop . the log is giving me  : Memory Allocation Error: Run(timer): xs_sound_engine: not enough memory. its not always the same message but is always related to =  memory allocation Error:............... installed same plugins as before i reinstalled the ixeg a few times, all my other planes run tottaly fine . im running 2700x - 1080ti - 32g ram .have changed nothing at all from my previous "running fine"  installation . please any ides will be very welcome its my favourite plane 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2019 at 1:32 AM, e_heroi said:

hi all. i ve been running fine xplane with the ixeg 737 for the past 7 months no problems at all. after a new installation of xplane whenever i fly the 737 i crash to desktop . the log is giving me  : Memory Allocation Error: Run(timer): xs_sound_engine: not enough memory. its not always the same message but is always related to =  memory allocation Error:............... installed same plugins as before i reinstalled the ixeg a few times, all my other planes run tottaly fine . im running 2700x - 1080ti - 32g ram .have changed nothing at all from my previous "running fine"  installation . please any ides will be very welcome its my favourite plane 

I have the same problem. I think this began to happen after updating X-Plane 11 to version 11.35.

• 1 month later...

Hmm, it works fine here - and I guess for almost everone else as well!

The usual troubleshooting procedure is to make sure you are running a totally clean XP installation, no plugins most importantly, but also a bunch of scenery can cause problems (out of memory...)

Then see if the IXEG runs, and if it does, add back plugins one by one (or in batches) to identify the one that we have a compatibility problem with.

Once you identified that one, we can see what the problem is.

Cheers, Jan

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem.  When loading the 737-300 it flies for about 5 to 7 minutes then crashes to the desk top.  I have been having this problem ever since they updated IXEG to the new version, the old version worked just fine.  I have done multiple uninstalls. new downloads, and reinstalls to no avail.  All my other airplanes work just fine.  

Guys, so far the track record of these issues has been pretty clear - in all cases there was some other plugin installed or other hard- or software problem on the users computer that made X-Plane crash when the IXEG 737 is running.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record: Remove all your other plugins (temporarily) then see if the 737 runs fine. Then add them back (in batches) to identify the conflicting one.

Jan