Saab Story

Luckyman

Hi there,  I just purchased the Saab 340 and trying to run it on x-plane 11 and there are a couple of things that I can't figure out.  First, despite the fact that the GPU is connected to the aircraft, the ground power available light does not illuminate.  Second, the Gizmo side panel does not have any of the Saab icons.   Does this sound like an installation problem or some kind of compatibility issue with the latest x-plane version?  Thoughts? 

8 hours ago, Luckyman said:

Hi there,  I just purchased the Saab 340 and trying to run it on x-plane 11 and there are a couple of things that I can't figure out.  First, despite the fact that the GPU is connected to the aircraft, the ground power available light does not illuminate.  Second, the Gizmo side panel does not have any of the Saab icons.   Does this sound like an installation problem or some kind of compatibility issue with the latest x-plane version?  Thoughts? 

If the Gizmo (sidebar) menu does not have any Saab icons then the scripts are not loading, which also explains the GPU  issue.  Did you activate the aircraft properly?  

If all else fails I would uninstall and re-install and report back to us.

Thanks guys,  I just did another check and you're right JGregory, it seems to be an activation issue.  I did do a re-install and all seemed to go well including the activation process by entering my login credentials but that hasn't solved the problem.  What I just noticed was that opening the Gizmo Console and scanning down the list, I see an entry that says "No license for Saab".  I'm pretty sure now that something went wrong somewhere.  Just not sure where.  I do see a popup when starting X-plane with my other x-aviation products listed, but not the Saab.  Will try to contact them and find a solution.  Thanks for your help!