After install of IXEG 737 Classic no sound and Joystick input??

Dooleybird

Hello,

After reading all the good reviews about the IXEG 737 Classic i thought this is the plane to have but i am still on the ground with this IXEG 737 Classic

After installing it in my XPLANE 11 (11.34 -steam version) it is not working !!!  The standard planes that come with Xplane 11 work with no problems at all!

So after installation of IXEG 737 in XPLANE i get the following issues;
1) No Sound  ( after restart of xplane 11 sound settings went to zero for some sound settings, bug?)
2) My Joystick (Warthog Hotas) the axis of joystick and throttle input does not work , only some buttons work.

Can somebody help me to get this working? 

Thank you

Edited by Dooleybird

1 hour ago, Dooleybird said:

Hello,

After reading all the good reviews about the IXEG 737 Classic i thought this is the plane to have but i am still on the ground with this IXEG 737 Classic

After installing it in my XPLANE 11 (11.34 -steam version) it is not working !!!  The standard planes that come with Xplane 11 work with no problems at all!

So after installation of IXEG 737 in XPLANE i get the following issues;
1) No Sound  ( after restart of xplane 11 sound settings went to zero for some sound settings, bug?)
2) My Joystick (Warthog Hotas) the axis of joystick and throttle input does not work , only some buttons work.

Can somebody help me to get this working? 

Thank you

Hi Dooleybird,

Sorry that you are having problems with the IXEG.

1.) Make sure you set up the sound volumes in the IXEG preferences menu that pops out when you bump your mouse against the left side of the screen. You can adjust sounds that way, and may have accidentially lowered volume levels. Also note that unfortunately some sounds don´t move back up to "normal" if you have them set low on the IXEG (like the airconditioning) and then fly another aircraft in X-Plane

2.) Make sure that you have selected a valid (or make your own?) hardware profile when flying the IXEG 737. It is just the regular hardware control setup that you need to run, i.e. go to the "controls" tab in X-Plane and go from there.

Let me know how it goes, Jan

• 1 month later...

It may not be the same prob but I just got the 733 and I am loving it. The prob for me was that the throttle world not work, all other inputs on my joystick worked but not the throttle, not even with the mouse would move the throttle. For me it was xpuipc I had the latest version for some time and I had never had any probs with it. I found a site where you can download older versions. fsacars.com/downloads/xpuipc/  I downloaded v2.0 and and it worked for me. bit of an odd one but all ok now, happy flying. Richard

• Like 1