first CTD after very long time

RobW05

I have had my first CTD today after months without any trouble. I suspect x-enviro to be the culprit because last time I had crashes was back in January when I gave x-enviro 1.09 another go.

Now I couldn´t resist to try the new version 1.10 (which, by the way, looks gorgeous at times)  and CTD´s are back. But maybe Goran or Toto could have a look at my log and tell me it´s something else... :D

I was approaching EDDM in heavy rain (screenshots attached just for fun) and managed to land, as soon as I had left the runway I had the first CTD. I fired up the sim again to taxi to parking and finish the flight and had the second CTD right after I had shut down the plane. 

The attached log is from the second crash, unfortunately I don´t have the log from the first one. Thanks for having a look! :)

1038598189_TBM900-2019-06-1020_01_31.thumb.png.7ffd3900ad7294337889683c8178e9d3.png

690871751_TBM900-2019-06-1020_02_18.thumb.png.f124d63de1be3c9d2132687cee1cc8a6.png

Log.txt

Thank you Goran, but it turned out to be AI traffic from the Live Traffic plugin. Not the plugin itself, but the xplane AI aircraft it controls so that AC labels are shown on the map. With xplane AI off I have no more CTD's. 

I have no clue why it was working fine on every airport I visited except of EDDM. Maybe because live data coverage is very good at EDDM with many AC's shown.