737-300 Classic engine exhaust animation

shabani

I'm having this strange animation of the 737-300 Classic engine exhaust. This has possibly been asked in other forums, is there away of getting that back to normal? It looks unreal and maybe I set something wrong.

Thanks for any help in advance.B733 - 2019-06-09 23.35.16.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960F mit Tapatalk

Ok, then I am out of ideas. You are the only one out of several thousand users reporting this problem, so I assume it is something unique to your setup. I would suggest removing all add-ons, third-party content and plugins and checking again with a vanilla X-Plane installation. If that runs ok, add your addons in again to find out which one is causing the problem.

Other than that I have no suggestions. Cheers, Jan

On 6/14/2019 at 10:12 AM, Litjan said:

Ok, then I am out of ideas. You are the only one out of several thousand users reporting this problem, so I assume it is something unique to your setup. I would suggest removing all add-ons, third-party content and plugins and checking again with a vanilla X-Plane installation. If that runs ok, add your addons in again to find out which one is causing the problem.

Other than that I have no suggestions. Cheers, Jan

"Only one out of several thousands" Shows how out of touch you are with the community. It's a problem with the New Xenviro 1.10 version, everyone has it.

Edited by Test1234
  • Downvote 1

"Only one out of several thousands" Shows how out of touch you are with the community. It's a problem with the New Xenviro 1.10 version, everyone has it.

Excuse you? Are you God Almighty and now everyone has xEnviro? You need a reality check. I also like how you decided to clip the part of the quote where Jan said "reporting this". In no way was he incorrect to say what he did, and he's pretty in tune to what's being reported on the IXEG product.

Park the attitude at the door, or we'll help you with that next time.

Hi,

This is not a problem with X-Enviro, but with X-Plane 11 itself. It can be fixed quite easily in PlaneMaker for every aircraft.

Open X-Plane 11 PlaneMaker and look for the IXEG 737 Classic.  There highlight B733.acf and then click Open Aircraft.  

892eab0e9f.png

Wait until the 733 has loaded.  Then go to Expert. In Expert click on Invisible Parts.

There scroll to the bottom to Disable X-Plane's Built-in Effects! and remove the tick marks at Use X-Plane's buit-in wing heat effects and Use X-Plane's built-in downwash/prop wash effects.

bb806465c5.png

Save the file and you are done. You will have to reload the aircraft (including art if using Developer) to see the result.

Hope this helps,

Werner

Edited by Super27

Hi Werner,

while your fix may certainly get rid of the "erroneous" water spray from X-Enviro, it will also disable the spray/dust effects you would rightfully get when operating the 737 over wet or dusty surfaces. I consider it a bit of a rough remedy. I am not sure why X-enviro is having this effect - unlike "everyone" I don´t have it installed :lol:.

You could also turn off your engines - this would also get rid of the effect ;).

Cheers, Jan

• Like 1

Hi Jan,

it may be a somewhat crude remedy, but at least the dust or water spray from the wheels is still there.  :D

BTW,  I do not use X-Enviro at the moment.  Switched to ASXP.  The excessive spray is definitely an X-Plane thing.  Seems that Austin loves to go overboard with his effects.

0ed2650424.jpg

All the best,

Werner

Edited by Super27