A Very Special Plane

leinsters

Six months since release and I just want to say this TBM 900 is hands down my all time favorite plane in X-Plane. It has a place in my heart reserved for the absolute crème de la crème.

Two decades of flight sim and I'm constantly amazed at the levels developers rise to.

Keep up the superior work!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I have 5 and one I haven't even flown yet (Kodiak Quest).  If I am not flying the 172 rep G1000 then it's the TBM.  Really Really  hard not to fly the TMB.  Damn you Hot Start;)

Man when the Challenger 650 come out how am to decide which one to fly ugh...…...

DA-62

Epic 1000

epic 1000 g1000

epic 550

Carenoda newest 172sp

• Like 1

Really couldn't agree more with each comment above... The aircraft is one of the finest in XP, the development team is always on top of their game with updates and assistance in fixing issues or just helping out with the little things. The TBM 900 is not just a great aircraft and product... The HotStart team and the fact that you see that they care about it and it's end users experience with it that really make it stand out.  

Thanks to the whole HotStart team for bring this product and future products to XP!!! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...