TBM900 Crashes Sim

Hollis

Ok I removed FWL as suggested and the TBM worked fine. Now for the past 2 days, I can start a flight and be in mid flight when a freeze occurs, then a faded screen and then

ultimately the sim closes. No Warning.  Doesn't happen with any other aircraft.

Log.txt

Edited by Hollis

Is this log from immediately after the crash?  Because X-Plane is not recognizing this as a crash.

But anyway, I see some potential issues.  

"Loaded: C:\Games/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/TerrainRadar/64/win.xpl (drgluck.plugins.terrain_radar)."

This may potentially conflict with the terrain radar that has been added to the G1000

And this...

"Loaded: C:\Games/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xswiftbus/64/win.xpl (org.swift-project.xswiftbus)."

I've heard this can cause problems.  Try removing these 2 plugins first, and see if the crashes persist.

On 5/22/2019 at 5:27 PM, Goran_M said:

"Loaded: C:\Games/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/TerrainRadar/64/win.xpl (drgluck.plugins.terrain_radar)."

This may potentially conflict with the terrain radar that has been added to the G1000

Hey @Goran_M quick question m8... with the above comment. Are you speaking of an addition the TBM team has added to the G1000 or what is offered in the stock LR G1000? 

Asking because of the stuttering and a couple other issue with the G1000 the effects even other aircraft using the G1000. I'm going to remove it and see for myself but just wanted your input as well.

On 5/26/2019 at 12:21 AM, ChefRob said:

Hey @Goran_M quick question m8... with the above comment. Are you speaking of an addition the TBM team has added to the G1000 or what is offered in the stock LR G1000? 

Asking because of the stuttering and a couple other issue with the G1000 the effects even other aircraft using the G1000. I'm going to remove it and see for myself but just wanted your input as well.

Saso has added some extra terrain radar features (side profile being one of them).  When I see 2 terrain radars working in 1 product, conflicts can definitely occur.

4 hours ago, RicardoHdz said:

Hello,

It's been happening quite less frequently, yet this morning's CTD flying on rural Wyoming prompted me to inquire for a log.txt review. I sincerely appreciate your comments to point to a possible solution. 

RH

Log.txt

1st concern for me is your graphics drivers.  They're very outdated.  Can you update those first, and then, if it crashes again, we can take it from there.