Weight Planning page

icywings11

First, let me say that THIS is the most incredible aircraft I've ever seen in any flight sim and I've been simming 30 years.This is AMAZING!!!!  The icing effect is one of a kind.

I can't seem to find the weight planing page. I've seen photos of it but can't pull it up for some reason. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, its in this PDF file on page 264
http://static.garmin.com/pumac/190-02348-00_B.pdf

Thanks so much for such an incredible airplane. Real ice on the wings, circuit breakers and the only wear and tear over time scenario with maintenance in the sim world all blow my mind. I'd love to beta test for you in the future on any project.

On 5/21/2019 at 7:53 AM, icywings11 said:

I can't seem to find the weight planing page. I've seen photos of it but can't pull it up for some reason.

The G1000 in the TBM is based off of what is offered in the stock LR G1000... With a few more add-ons that HotStart does with plugins. The LR G1000 doesn't have that page in it and HotStart hasn't done a plugin for it... Maybe in the future either LR or HotStart can/will make it happen, time will tell.