Weird TBM throttle and trim behaviours

Yourmomm

Hi. This is weird: I bought the TBM 900 1.1.9 and installed on latest version x plane, with only some payware airports, airfoillabs cessna and the orbx south TE addons. For days on end, I couldnt get the beta range thrust toggle to work: the throttle simply clicks over from high idle with the mouse and immediately enters into deep reverse range, whether flying or not, and without me pressing the beta range toggle. Resulting in loads of crashed planes. Pressing the toggle doesnt prevent this from happening either. Then yesterday, for no apparent reason, it suddenly started working as designed, for a whole day, so I could finally relax and not worry about inadvertantly engaging beta range during flight. Today, however, its back to the original problem...Today, I've tried reinstalling, and changing the key binds, to no avail: problem still exists. I've done nothing to explain this changing behaviour. 

Im not sure if it's just coincidental, but I also noticed that when the beta range toggle was working as designed, yesterday, the plane flew really well, (with correct trims set). Whenever the beta range toggle doesnt work, (ie the whole time!), it flies like an absolute pig, unable to maintain stable pitch or roll (at least, when AP was off) irrespective of trims set.

I have Logitech Saitek - Pro Flight Cessna Yoke & Throttle rudders. Could this be the problem? Is there a fix?

TIA