recuring CTD

Bushido

I confirm I have version 1.1.9, it is confirmed by the version number on the Stand by instrument.

I do think I have windows manage my file automaticaly (can't remenber having changed that setting), please check the picture attached for the windows tab.

WIndows.jpg

Edited by Bushido

Ok, now that THAT is confirmed, next step is to remove all plugins except Gizmo and then reload.  Don't uninstall.  Just move them out of your plugins folder to your desktop.
You have quite a few, and I'm thinking you might have a conflict.  Once that is confirmed, we can then move forward and see whether it's the TBM or the plugin.

I have done two flight.

One with all pluggins disabled except for the one of FSEconomy (I had a flight that I was expecting to complete...), I did encountered a CTD

The same flight with all plugins disabled and I did not encountered a crash

What am I supposed to do ? I understand there are others user that play FSeconomy with no issue. Also not being able to use this pluggin with the TBM is a serious issue on my end given I mainly fly FSEconomy when flying GA aircraft.

I attach the log.

Log.txt

EDIT: just ask on the FSE forum and one user (so far) states he had no issue with the TBM 900 using FSEconomy plug in on long flight (3 hours). That somehow a good news as I would hate not being able to use the TBM with FSEconomy.

Edited by Bushido

The next step is to replace 1 or 2 plugins, and then try again, and keep doing that until it crashes again.  When it crashes, that is the plugin causing the crash, and then we can investigate further to see if it's the TBM's fault or the plugins fault.  My rough guess is that it is skunkcrafts updater, but I'm not 100% sure, so you can try replacing that one first.