Graphical Bug Cockpit: ND/ FMC

captain_m

Hello,

I´m experiencing a visual Bug on the IXEG 737-V.1.21. It appears in Cold and Dark and when the Displays are turned on. I tried several uninstallations/ loadings without plugins...nothing helped.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
I didnt´t find anything similar on the forum or someewhere else on the web, so i thought you might help me here. It´s no big deal, the flight model/systems works perfectly fine, so maybe there is a quick solution to it...

Attached you will find the screenshots showing the bug.

Thanks in advance

B733 - 2019-05-06 12.15.43.jpg

B733 - 2019-05-06 12.13.43.jpg

B733 - 2019-05-06 12.14.27.jpg

I have been on the forums for quite some time now, i have never seen those captures.

Please attach (do not copy / paste but attach) your xplane log.txt file? it is located on the xplane root folder.

I would suggest:

1. Remove all third party plugins from the plugins folder (disabling them via xlplane is not the same than removing them, move them out of plugins folder)

2. Run xplane and try to use the ixeg aircraft

3. close xplane and attach your log.txt file here

• Like 1

your xplane is loading tons of plugins still (flywithlua, xpuipc, groundhandling, lua custom scripts, .SASL, etc. etc.)

you also didn't try to load the ixeg aircraft at all. You are loading a 737-700

please we need you follow the instructions 1, 2, 3 steps listed above to offer some help.

You are still running several plugins that could interfere with the IXEG, they are encorporated in a lot of the Custom Scenery you have.

Loaded: Custom Scenery/HungaryVFR-Library/plugins/SASLFree/64/win.xpl (1-sim.com HungaryVFR-Library #4).

Loaded: Custom Scenery/EDDL_JustSim_Airport_v1.1_XPL11/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDT Berlin-Tegel/plugins/xdatarefs/64/win.xpl (barbarossa.X-DataRefs_3.0a4.Aerosoft - EDDT Berlin-Tegel).

I am not saying that any of these are the culprit...but they very well could be. The only way to find out is to remove them and run the IXEG without them - then see which one is the conflicting one.

Also make sure your gfx drivers are up to date, of course.

Let me know how this goes, Jan

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2019 at 5:33 PM, captain_m said:

After updating my GFX drivers an deleting all custom scenery and plugins, i´m still struggling with this issue.

Any Ideas?

Best
Max

Try Deleing (make a backup!!!) the X-Plane PICS File in the Preferences folder. I had problems with the FJS737 wich where verry odd and not even a reinstall of the plane helped. Deleted the X-Plane PICS, and the problem was gone. So you might try that! :D

It will basicly only deletes your graphics setting. nothing major. But it helped.

On 6/3/2019 at 12:42 AM, SkyFly said:

Try Deleing (make a backup!!!) the X-Plane PICS File in the Preferences folder. I had problems with the FJS737 wich where verry odd and not even a reinstall of the plane helped. Deleted the X-Plane PICS, and the problem was gone. So you might try that! :D

It will basicly only deletes your graphics setting. nothing major. But it helped.

Unfortunately that did not helped either. But thanks for the suggestion!
I know it is a minor bug, but it really destroys the immersion :(

• Like 1