Some compliments.

lizz

I want to make some compliments to JGX designs and X-Aviation for their excellent work on the Cessna Corvalis.

I purchased this aircraft some time ago and I love to fly it.  Until some time ago I was a real MSFS user, I even started building a 737 cockpit using Hardware and MSFS but never finished it 100%. Now I gave X-plane a try as I only was trying to tweak FSX for usable framerates when using the (excellent) Flight 1 citation mustang with a G1000. I became really fed up by this and decided to look further then FSX to discover new horizons.

Then I purchased X-plane, installed it on my new PC and it runs with incredidable framerates and smoothness, I was heavenly impressed by this. But I admit that one have to get used to it and discover it's real potential. OK, it feels a bit empty and lonely  flying around in the X-plane world but scrutinizing the internet revealed a whole world of free scenery add-ons that really brings some necessary eyecandy to the barren world of X-plane.

But looking at the terrain textures, it's so nice and crisp. I showed a fellow cockpit builder (MSFS) the other night how X-planes looks and he was heavenly impressed, whishing he could reach the same results in MSFS.

Now I'm flying the Coravalis and enjoying it very much and I even started to dismantle the 737 flightdeck and rebuilding it to a corvalis version. No long checlists, procedures, complicated overhead panels etc, just real flying fun with very nice visuals. I feel like I have re-discovered my early days when I was flying around the netherlands in a C172, or a Fuji in realility.

I'm planning to use the FTS1000 G1000 software together with the Coravalis to setup the cockpit. Just started but already so much fun!!! Thanks.

Best regards,

Lizz

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi Jim,

I'm really impressed with the "Cessna Corvalis TT"...! ;)

Would like to congratulate you for this outstanding achievement.

Using it extensively with "X-Plane 10.22" on my "Mac Pro OS X 10.9".

I'm flying with Virtual Airline "California Airlines" (EBBR Hub).

http://www.californiaair.net/website/index.php

Really my favorite airplane and using the "Garmin G1000 FMS" with no problems.

Best Regards,

Albert

P.S. When the G2000 version update?  :D  :D  :D

Hi Jim,

I'm really impressed with the "Cessna Corvalis TT"...! ;)

Would like to congratulate you for this outstanding achievement.

Using it extensively with "X-Plane 10.22" on my "Mac Pro OS X 10.9".

I'm flying with Virtual Airline "California Airlines" (EBBR Hub).

http://www.californiaair.net/website/index.php

Really my favorite airplane and using the "Garmin G1000 FMS" with no problems.

Best Regards,

Albert

P.S. When the G2000 version update?  :D  :D  :D

Thanks Albert!