Better Pushback, Gust Lock

sidneyschwartz

1. I still can't figure out how to engage the gust lock. If I slide the locking button the the left it just springs back. How do I both hold the locking button and engage the lock?

2. Has anyone else had problems with the Better Pushback plugin and this plane? Works OK pushing straight back, but if turn is involved it goes crazy and I have to use the plugin manager to shut it down.

At my company it’s a 2 person procedure. The captain on the left holds the release lock and the first officer holds and releases the handle while guarding the control yoke.  

Ive set it up to have the ‘g’ key release the lock and I use the mouse to release the handle. This procedure is usually done at line up checks. Hope this helps 

1. I still can't figure out how to engage the gust lock. If I slide the locking button the the left it just springs back. How do I both hold the locking button and engage the lock?
2. Has anyone else had problems with the Better Pushback plugin and this plane? Works OK pushing straight back, but if turn is involved it goes crazy and I have to use the plugin manager to shut it down.

2. Yes, plane goes crazy when doing pushback with turns (better pushback)
I don't know if Totoritko will fix it or LES has to do it...
Oliver

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk