Cameron

Cessna 310L v1.1.0 Update Released!

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.1.0 update for the Cessna 310L. All customers who have purchased the Cessna 310L up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the Cessna 310L from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.1.0 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original Cessna 310L download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Librain effect implemented.
  • De-Ice system implemented. Ice formation visual implementation.
  • Oxygen system implemented.
  • Added an oil pressure switch (not visible) which is connected in series with the auxiliary fuel pump switch. This prevents the fuel pumps from operating (except by the primer switch) if the respective engine is not running.
  • Added an option on the load chart to couple the autopilot with the GPS (users request).
  • Autopilot pitch wheel tuned.
  • Cowl flaps tuned. Now engines won't overheat when fully closed.
  • Landing lights now have smooth animation and a delay from switch up to lights on.
  • Mixture auto-engaging when the starter is engaged fixed.
  • Various 3d and texture fixes.

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 1

OK, I did test it for some time. I just have to say, you are a true artist. After all those patches it's definitely one of the best aircraft in XP11 and it's insane how you manage to quickly introduce all those cool features that even very experienced developers struggle with :)

But I also like to hunt bugs :D

1. The hatches seem bugged in the weight menu. I can only open the main door, if I try to open any of the hatches from the menu nothing happens or the main door closes if it's open.

2. The aft right window seems to be a little bit buggy with icing, when you look at the plane from exterior view. The ice goes through the model (which surprisingly happens only with this one window).

Cessna_310L - 2019-04-15 11.37.10.jpg

310L 1.1.0 Problems I've found

The Bad
1. I found the fuel bug issue as well, along with you cannot get out of the airplane. 
2. There is an invisible wall where when you open the door from inside the cockpit you cannot egress from the aircraft.
3.  You can no longer close or open the wing lockers.
4.  You can no longer open the baggage access panel door on the right side of the airplane. 
5. Also in one of the stock views looking down at the fuel tank selector switch quadrant.  You clip from that view out of the cabin of the aircraft. And this is the only way to get out of the cabin with this patch. 
6. Also you can no longer bind keys to your joystick or map a lever with Saitek throttle quadrant to utilize cowling flap functionality.  Only mouse support at this time sadly.

The Good
1. The new oxygen system appears to be functioning properly with no issues. :)
2.  For Painters, the new plain white rapper paint is available to utilize for your own paints. 

Comments & requests
1.  Nice to have a GPS coupling, however for me I don't use it because I use the GTN750.
2.  Oh I strongly request reality XP GTN 750 support and  3D integration into the flight deck would be most appreciated.  Because that's all I use anyway and I'm sure others would concur.

Looking forward to continued development and enhancements to the aircraft and hope issues stated above are fixed because this aircraft is a Gem.  Please feel free to add more to the list because it just makes the aircraft better and better.

Digital Replica, keep up the great work and you are appreciated.
Dion Markgraf
AKA: Dionsol
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dionm01

Edited by Dionsol
  • Like 1

For now, just override these three object files attached. This will fix the fuel gauge issue, the librain issue that tADEUS73 comment above and the ingress/egress from the aircraft issue on cockpit view.

The other issues will be addressed.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

Cessna 310L.rar

Edited by Digital Replica
  • Like 4

Here is another thing I fail to mention in my previous posts that I discovered.  As pictured provided.  The exhaust heat is centered around the spinners instead of coming out of each of the four heat pipes at the back of the wings.  Hopefully this could be fixed as well, to give the model a more realistic look.  Cheers Dion

Cessna_310L_5.png