Machine ID failure

wbs52

I know this isn't the proper forum for this issue, but perhaps someone can provide direction to resolution.

Somehow on the usual X Aviation update, I entered the wrong machine ID, and it locked out the system.

I did initiate a ticket over a week ago, but have yet to hear anything from them.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Bill

You did not submit a support ticket over a week ago (unlike you have claimed). It has yet to be even a week.

Machine ID's are unique fingerprints for a computer, and are not the same thing as a Machine Name. We never ask you to input a Machine ID.

If you received this error in sim it is because you self de-authorized your machine and typed 'FREEZE' in the box when asked to do so as your acknowledgment that the process of de-authorizing is irreversible.

Now I have learned to normally stay out of these "authorization" things.

But whatever possible reason could someone have to type in FREEZE when presented with the warning that this action will lock his computer forever...if he actually intends to use this computer in the future?

The only possibility to undo this action is to get a new copy of the IXEG, as far as I know. Or a new computer. You still have the right to use three machines, just not the ones you locked yourself when facing a very clear and concise warning to not do this if you want to fly the IXEG on it...

Cheers, Jan

Can you Help me?

I bought Airplane Piper and in game in Xplane 11 i write mail wicherw@interia.pl and password and after that my name and authorise machine and I have problem with X Aviation Licensing Machina ID Locked. Please Help me. I bought this plane in shop X Plane org.

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

5 hours ago, wicher123 said:

Can you Help me?

I bought Airplane Piper and in game in Xplane 11 i write mail wicherw@interia.pl and password and after that my name and authorise machine and I have problem with X Aviation Licensing Machina ID Locked. Please Help me. I bought this plane in shop X Plane org.

You were using someone else's credentials to use our products illegally. You have now been banned in our system.

• 1 year later...
48 minutes ago, kub69 said:

purchased ixeg 737 + TBM900, I can't use it because the machine ID loched message comes out.How can I solve this problem?

You have locked your computer (typed FREEZE on the confirmation screen). Most likely because you installed the product on another computer. You can only install it on three different computers.

2 hours ago, Litjan said:

You have locked your computer (typed FREEZE on the confirmation screen). Most likely because you installed the product on another computer. You can only install it on three different computers.

Written FREEZE on my child's computer. What can I do to blast? I can no longer use the products that I have purchased as IXEG7373 also the TMB900

Thats the way the DRM works, and there is a warning about that when you get asked to type FREEZE. You can try to file a ticket with the support at X-Aviation and if you can really explain why you froze a computer that you still intend to use the product on - they may possibly even reinstate it. But there is nothing I can do about it.

Cheers, Jan

49 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Thats the way the DRM works, and there is a warning about that when you get asked to type FREEZE. You can try to file a ticket with the support at X-Aviation and if you can really explain why you froze a computer that you still intend to use the product on - they may possibly even reinstate it. But there is nothing I can do about it.

Cheers, Jan

open many tickets with no answer.The management of assistance is negative.Thanks that at least one person answered me, good day